New Support Improves Enterprise IT and Mac User Productivity for 8,000 Customers by Resolving Compatibility and Performance Issues Related to Windows File, Print, and NAS Server Access
- Easy enterprise-wide file sharing and printing
- Seamless integration in a Mac-Windows infrastructure
- Distributed File System (DFS) volume access to Macs
- Time Machine® backup support to control available disk space quotas
- Nearly instantaneous full-content search results with support for Mac OS Network Spotlight
- Prevents Mac users from creating file names that are not allowed in Windows
Acronis is a global provider of leading backup, disaster recovery, and secure file sharing and file access solutions. Founded in 2002 Acronis has established itself as a fast-growing international company with more than 700 employees in 18 countries and partners in almost every country in the world. Acronis provides complete, efficient and reliable backup solutions for desktop, server, virtual and cloud environments as well as leading file sharing and sync solutions for mobile devices.
Acronis knows backup. The proof is in the more than 50 advanced backup and recovery technologies developed to date. Over 4.5 million consumers, small and medium businesses and service providers employ Acronis products to protect their critical data.
The company’s flagship product Acronis Backup & Recovery delivers sophisticated technology solutions packaged in an easy-to-use way that allows smaller companies to address their new enterprise-level requirements. Enterprises also use Acronis solutions to address their point disaster recovery, migration and end-point backup needs.
Acronis® and the Acronis logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Acronis International GmbH in the United States and/or other countries.