RemotelyAnywhere is a remote administration tool that lets you control and administer Microsoft® Windows®-based computers over a local area network or the Internet. RemotelyAnywhere acts as the host software on the machine that is to be controlled or accessed. The client requires no special software. RemotelyAnywhere provides such useful capabilities as Java-based desktop remote control, file transfer protocol (FTP) for downloading and uploading of files, configuration of the Host, remote-to-local printing, and advanced scripting. The client software is any Java- or ActiveX-enabled web browser, such as Internet Explorer (IE). Many RemotelyAnywhere features can also be accessed through your smartphone browser.
- Minimize Downtime RemotelyAnywhere helps system administrators keep IT systems up and computer users happy by offering a versatile remote-support toolkit. Support staff can often detect, diagnose, and solve problems faster than local support using built-in operating system functions. Background access means the user is not interrupted during the implementation of solutions.
- Deliver the Solution, Not the Person All RemotelyAnywhere features can be accessed securely from any web browser. Support and diagnostics can even be delivered via smartphone browser. This means you can offer genuine global support from anywhere, anytime.
- Stop Fighting Fires RemotelyAnywhere brings predictability to system management. By giving you monitoring, scripting, and alerts, RemotelyAnywhere allows you to detect potential problems on all your systems before they bring a halt to business. This ensures that you are often the first to know about workstation issues, ranging from attempted security breaches to unstable software installations.
- Fast, Simple, Secure Enterprise Deployment RemotelyAnywhere was designed for professionals responsible for large installations of workstations. The product is simple to install and configure on systems of anywhere between a handful and thousands of computers. Five levels of security and built-in event logging give you the confidence that your systems are safe.
- Keep Your Company Productive Less downtime means more productivity. RemotelyAnywhere can also reduce IT operating costs for a low price.
RemotelyAnywhere Workstation Edition helps system administrators keep IT systems up and computer users happy by offering the industry’s richest remote-support toolkit. Support staff can often detect, diagnose, and solve problems faster than local support using built-in operating system functions. Background access means the user need not be interrupted during the implementation of solutions.
RemotelyAnywhere Server Edition provides real-time performance, connection, hardware and registry information so you know exactly what’s going on and when. This gives you access to the nuts and bolts of your system so that you can perform the diagnostic tests you need in order to keep your servers running smoothly.
RemotelyAnywhere Network Console is the perfect tool for system administrators to detect, control and deploy RemotelyAnywhere on computers they support.
This application runs on the administrator’s PC and allows them to instantly remote control, access and configure any of the computers on the network that have RemotelyAnywhere installed.