PaperCut Print Archiving
PaperCut’s Print Archiving empowers approved administrators to browse and review the content of print activity within their environment. Alongside the powerful tracking and reporting functionality built into PaperCut, this gives system administrators a wide range of auditing functions, such as:
- Store an historic record of all printed content.
- View past print jobs interactively in the browser.
- Fined-grained control over access to archived content.
- Download the original spool file for 100% fidelity when reprinting.
- Enable or disable archiving on selected printers and users.